All GCM events features a corral seeding and wave start process to facilitate a more efficient, safe and convenient race-day experience for all participants. We assign the corrals based on the estimated finish time participants enter during registration, then load balance to put a finite number in each corral.
This includes three significant details that you should be aware of:
- All participants will be assigned to a specific start corral.
- Your BIB will be labeled to identify your corral assignment.
- Marshals will be monitoring the corrals; no corral jumping will be allowed.
- The Elite corral and corral 1 start at 6:32am Sunday, two minutes after the wheelers’ start.
- There will be a short wait between the start of each subsequent corral. Each corral will get their own countdown and horn.
- Secor Rd. half marathon start line.
- Stadium Dr. marathon and relay start line.
- Bancroft St. 5K start line.
More details will be published once we confirmed.
START LINES & STAGING CORRALS
Corral Assignment Will Be Added On BIB When Picking Up Packet