Mandatory Corral Seeding & Wave Start
The Mercy Health Glass City Marathon features a corral seeding and wave start process to facilitate a more efficient, safe and convenient race-day experience for all participants. This includes three significant details that you should be aware of:
- All participants will be assigned to a specific start corral.
- Your BIB is color-coded to identify your corral assignment and is assigned by your estimated finish time.
- Marshals will be monitoring the corrals; no corral jumping will be allowed.
- The Elite corral and corral A/1 start at 7:02am.
- There will be a short wait between the start of each subsequent corral. Each corral will get their own countdown and horn.
More details will be published once we confirmed.