“I have run every Glass City half with the exception of last year (I ran the tough mudder the day before). I am so very impressed by your event. I have run six marathons (Chicago x2, Detroit x3, Cincinnati, and Columbus) and many other great races. The way you run your event rivals larger markets. I am so proud to be a participant in the Glass City Half!
Here are some of the things I enjoy:
- The Expo (though crammed) is well populated with fun vendors and great stuff.
- The kids run is first class and accessible for families with small kids (my kids wear the “medal” for days!).
- The shirt and medal are great quality.
- The starting line is well managed and good energy.
- The race course is awesome…love the changes. The hills at the end were a good challenge. Love running into the bell tower at the end.
- The finish line in the Glass Bowl is just awesome. Good photos at the end, great energy.
- The runner food at the finish….WOW! Ginos was awesome touch.
- I loved the App.
Thank you! — B.S.”