SATURDAY, APRIL 21 — 5K
- University Hills @ Bancroft (Main Entrance) — Closed from 9am to 10am
- Douglas from University Hills to Savage Arena lot 4 entrance — Closed from 9am to 9:15am
- Douglas from Savage Arena lot 4 entrance to Dorr — Closed from 9am to 9:45am
- East Rocket Drive — Closed from 9am to 9:45am
- Stadium Drive — Closed from 7:30am to Noon
SUNDAY, APRIL 22 — MARATHON, HALF MARATHON & RELAY
- 4:00am — Secor Rd (Start Line) closed between Bancroft and Valleston — Allow people to park in Southwest parking areas. Both parking garages off Bancroft will be accessible prior to 7am. The East garage will be an exit only until 11:00am.
- 7:00am Secor closed from Kenwood to Dorr
- 8:00am — Kenwood opens, fall down to Valleston. Allow Northbound on Secor, no south bound.
- 7:00am – 7:30am — Dorr between Byrne and Douglas — both directions
- 7:30am — 11:00am — Controlled traffic on Dorr both directions from Richards to Byrne.
- 7:00 – 11am — Douglas from Dorr to Kenwood
- 7:45 – 11am — No Southbound from Kenwood to University Hills, allow Northbound
- 7:00am to 8:00am — Closed from Douglas to Evergreen
- 7:30 – 10:30am — Closed to Northbound traffic from Dorr. Allow Southbound.
- 7am — 1pm closed at UP Trail
- 7am — 1pm closed at Secor and Bancroft
OTTAWA HILLS — Some roads closed and highly congested, Bancroft Rd closed:
- Westbound Bancroft from Secor to University Parks Trail CLOSED 7:15am to 11:00am
- Kenwood from Secor to Ottawa Hills HS CLOSED from 7 am to 8:15am
- Indian Rd from Secor to Talmadge will be CLOSED from 7am to 8:45am
- Various Rds within Ottawa Hills from Talmadge to Exmoor, controlled traffic from 7am to 9:00am
- Talmadge between Indian and Bancroft CLOSED from 7am to 9:00am
- Exmoor in Ottawa Hills to the Main Entrance of Wildwood on Central will be CLOSED 7:15am to 9:00am
- Hasty Rd from Damascus to Talmadge — lane restrictions.
- Central Ave from Reynolds to Corey Road — 7:15am-9am.
SYLVANIA ROAD CLOSURES — Very congested with controlled traffic:
- King Rd between Sylvania Brint – NORTHBOUND CLOSED 8:15 to 11:00am
- Intersection of Sylvania and King controlled traffic avoid 8:15am to 11:00am
- Intersection of King and Brint controlled traffic avoid 8:00am to 11:00am
- Brint Rd from King to Woodland — controlled traffic from 8:15 to 11am
- Vicksburg CLOSED from 8:15am to 11am
- Olander Park and Tam O Shanter will be congested from 8:15am to 11am
- Entrance to Olander will be CLOSED from 8:15am to 11am
- Sylvania Avenue from King Rd to Corey Rd, lane restrictions in place, avoid, 8:15 to 11:30am
HEADING INTO TOLEDO FROM SYLVANIA, Corey Rd Closed, I-475 Corey Rd exit closed
- Corey between Sylvania and Central – CLOSED 8:15am to 12:30pm
- Corey exit from I-475 CLOSED from 8:15am to 12:30pm
- Bancroft and University Parks Trail — cannot cross trail 7:45am to 12:30pm
- Richards at University Parks Trail — cannot cross trail 7:45am to 12:30pm